Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Favorite artist, not an easy thing to decide.

There are so many brilliant artists out there that it is very difficult for me to just pick one out right. In light of this I have decided to narrow it down to a select few. Van Gogh has been one of my favorite artist since I was a child. When i was young my parents and I went to the High Museum of Art. My mom purchased a Starry Night poster that I had on my wall for many years. I think I appreciate him not just because of his art work but because of the difficult life that he lead. He was faced with many difficulties in his life and was not well recognized until after his death like so many great artist. Two of my other favorite artist have to be Leonardo Da vinci and Michelangelo. Michelangelo's statue of Davis is by far one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment